After School Music Lessons
We are delighted that your child will be taking up lessons with Beaufort Music Academy.
Please find below details of your child’s class
(First lesson on 28th April 2017)
|3.30 – 4.30pm|
- I understand that lessons are payable in advance on the date stated on the invoice. Fees can be paid half termly in two equal instalments.
- Invoices will be sent to the email address provided on the application form.
- I understand that teachers will attempt to undertake 10 lessons per term or 30 lessons per academic year.
- I understand that half a term’s written notice will be required to terminate lessons. This means notice must be given before the October, February or June half terms if lessons are to discontinue for the following term. Charges will continue to be made until Beaufort receives such notice.
- I understand that missed lessons will be charged for unless the teacher is ill. That lesson will then be made up or credited to the following term.
- I understand that progress can result in an invitation to join school ensembles, which will require attendance and commitment to rehearsals and concerts.
- I understand that a commitment to daily practice will be required to ensure progress.
Suggested daily practice of 10-20 minutes is expected to make suitable progress. Students can hire instruments for £10 per month if required. Please call us to if you would like to arrange this.
Beaufort offers practical examinations and will inform students and parents of these arrangements as the occasion arises.
Students are encouraged to perform in concerts and join the various music ensembles, which are offered by Beaufort. We look forward to your son/daughter taking part in these ensembles and hope to see you at the concerts.
Please return the attached application form to the school office as soon as possible.
Keep this page for your records and as our agreement.