Apply For Instrument Hire
Thank you for choosing Beaufortmusic
- is only to be used by your child. It must always be used with care and replaced in its case when not in use. Mouthpieces must always be removed and bows loosened.
- must always be carried in a case where provided.
- when not required at school, must be kept at home and stored in a safe place.
- must be kept away from heat and damp.
- must be maintained in good playing condition. Parents / carers and pupils must take every care to ensure that the instrument is not lost or damaged.
- must be returned when lessons stop to the school.
- should only be repaired by specialist firms recommended by BMA. All damage or losses must be reported immediately to BMA.
- must be insured on an ‘All Risks’ basis for its replacement value to include away from home. If the instrument is lost or damaged you will be liable for the cost of repairs or replacement. Parents/Carers must provide strings, reeds and other accessories.